Most countries are prioritizing the import of medical supplies and essential goods over regular consumer items in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Since our styluses fall under the non-essential category, our carriers are faced with significant shipping delays, please know that this is only temporary.
Our carrier's are taking longer to put tracking information into their system, so if your tracking number doesn't work, please check again in 3-5 days.
If you just want to make sure everything's okay with your order than please let us know so we can get the exact status of your order.
In most circumstances, shipping times have been increased by 2-4 weeks than the carriers estimated amount, but it could take even longer and we are very sorry about this inconvenience.
NOTE: If you have initiated a chargeback or dispute with PayPal, Amazon Pay, etc. regarding your order, then unfortunately you'll no longer be eligible to receive a refund.
We are making temporary changes to our refund policy regarding shipping, based on the increasingly long waiting time during these circumstances:
- If you paid for expedited shipping: we will refund you the additional cost if your order hasn't arrived within the carrier's given estimate.
- Your order has been in-transit for 60 business days or more: We will provide you a 25% refund. If you want a full refund, then you can return your stylus once it arrives and we will refund you the other 75% once we receive your return.